Implement Google Analytics
So you have made the right decision to implement Google Analytics, it is one of the most powerful tools available for business and because it’s hosted by Google you don’t have to worry about maintaining or updating the web analytics software as it’s automatically updated. Google Analytics when implemented correctly is an amazing web analytics tool design for SMEs and enterprise websites to quickly measure, understand, respond and report on how your website is performing. Google Analytics also has testing platforms Google Website Optimiser that allow for testing changes to your website to optimise for conversions, time on site or engagement related metrics.
Now the question you might have is how do I implement a Google Analytics an account?
- Do I need to generate code
- How do I create a Google Analytics account
- Where do I put the tracking code
- What other setup options should I consider
- How does it provide reports
- What customisation is possible
If you just need a simple install contact our firm and we can help you ensure that Google Analytics is setup correctly and capturing the right information from your website as quickly as possible.
Enterprise Google Analytics
If the google analytics implementation project is larger, more complex than you or your web development firm is able to undertake then we will be able to assist you in working to ensure your Google Analytics is setup with best practice in mind but also that it is matched to your custom specifications. We have installed Google Analytics on hundreds of websites over the past several years from small HTML websites to some of the largest websites in the APAC region.
What does Enterprise setup offer?
The biggest unknown fact about Google Analytics is that it offers almost all the features of the enterprise solutions such as Coremetrics, Webtrends or Omniture it just requires experience and understanding to know what is technically possible and what is suitable for your project. Typically our enterprise Google Analytics projects involve some of the following elements:
- Holistic Web Analytics review
- Custom Google Analytics script to handle subdomains & third party domains
- Custom scripts to capture internal search activities
- Bespoken Event Tracking
- Planning & Strategy for website redesigns
- Migration strategies from old to new websites
- Custom Variables for advanced visitor segmentation
- Conversion optimisation by Website Optimiser
- Staff Training & Education
- Documentation & Guidelines
Google Analytics Experience?
Having provided web analytics consulting in Google Analytics to clients and digital agencies over the past several years we have worked with some of the biggest players across the following industries
- Real Estate
- Marketing Agencies
- Web Design Firms
- Retail Chains
- Online Retail Stores
- Franchise Chains
- Technology Startups (USA)
- Comparison Shopping
- Accounting Firms
- Petrochemical (USA)
- Call Tracking Platforms (USA)
It’s not too late!
If your current website doesn’t have Google Analytics in place or you have just added the code, are not taking full advantage of what is possible or simply want an audit to ensure it’s correctly implemented and setup to match your business reporting requirements you should contact our office today.